Top 5 of 2012!
One of the main reasons we loved 2012 was that we finally started Beauty by the B. In the process of writing this blog, we had the amazing opportunity to try and review a lot of great products, and there were definitely a few that certainly stood out and will be favourites for a long time beyond 2012.
Here are Beauty by the B’s favourite products of 2012!
Stila HD Beauty Balm
Stila’s Stay-All-Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm is a luxurious priming beauty balm that visibly improves the look and feel of your skin and creates an impeccable canvas for flawless makeup application.
· Luxurious beauty balm glides onto skin and leaves a silky, powdery finish
· High-definition formula helps reduce pore size and provides oil and blemish control
· Contains innovative micro spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce wrinkle depth by up to 84%
· Features an exclusive complex, which helps reduce redness and skin irritation
· Enriched with Tripeptide-37, bamboo and pea extracts, which help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
· Infused with natural, skin-protecting emollients which have been shown to increase anti-oxidant activity by up to 89.7%
· Uses the smallest particle size of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage
· Ideal for all skin types and skin tones
· Oil-free, paraben-free and dermatologist tested
To say that we loved it is quite the understatement! http://bit.ly/Tyag1b
So not only was the fragrance inspired by timeless Hollywood glamour (made especially clear with the amazing and sexy visual), it contains top notes of bergamot and orange blossom, heart notes of white flowers and musk, and base notes of sandalwood and patchouli. Love it! http://bit.ly/Ujcr7R
TAJ 10 Shampoo and Conditioner
We are thrilled to have found this amazing local company!
Vanilla Bliss Shampoo and Conditioner
Infused with a sensual vanilla bean scent, Vanilla Bliss Shampoo cleanses and replenishes hair without stripping away the natural protective oils in your hair.
· Vanilla Bean Infused
· Cleanses and Replenishes
· Keeps Natural Protective Oils
· Organic and Natural Ingredients: Coconut Oil and Soy Bean are two main ingredients, which leave hair strong, revitalized, nourished and protected from the effects of aging
· Free of Parabens, Laureth and Larel Sulfate, and Petroleum based ingredients.
· Not Tested on Animals
Lush Liquid Lipstick
· Organic jojoba oil to moisturize
· Candelilla and rose wax to soften and moisturize
· Rose Wax, which has soothing properties
· Highly Pigmented
· Long Wearing
We love this product because it’s very lightweight in texture, smooth on the lips and it’s not sticky!
Naked Skin Urban Decay
Urban Decay’s Naked Skin has many benefits and we primarily loved the product because it’s light weight, while providing great coverage. Other benefits include:
· Oil, paraben, and fragrance free
· Japanese green tea-antioxidant, soothing for the skin
· Vitamin E- antioxidant, hydrating, protects the skin
· Matrixyl 3000- Anti-wrinkle peptides for skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity
· Lichiderm- derived from lychee fruit, protects against hydration, stress and aging
· Light-diffusing spheres makes the skin look professionally retouched
· Medium to Full Coverage with a Demi-Matte finish
The product also comes in 18 shades - with an option of warm and cool undertones to perfectly match any skin tone.