Real Techniques Brushes
Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever. These bushes have many fantastic features, including:
· Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you’ll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it’s 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
· The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish.
· Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application, from dense coverage to a soft and delicate finish.
· The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
· Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
· Self-standing for easy storage
· Extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
EXPERT FACE BRUSH
The Expert Face Brush is ultra-lush, 100% cruelty-free and the synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut. They are self-standing for easy storage, and the extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use.
Beauty by the B Reviews the Expert Face Brush…
KateB: This is now my go-to brush and my ultimate favourite out of the real techniques collection. I love how tapered it is for building or sheering out product. I use it for my foundation every day and can achieve different coverages with the same foundation. As if that weren’t enough, your foundation will look flawless and streak free!
CORE COLLECTION SET
The Core Collection Set comes with 4 full size brushes and a Panoramic brush case that is a 2-in-1 case + stand.
The detailer brush has a precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas, or is great to use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition.
KateB: I love using the detailer brush for applying a lighter concealer in the inner corner of the eye, as the size is perfect for precise application and detail. Also great for highlighting in the inner corner, blemishes, and for perfecting your lipstick application. Love!
POINTED FOUNDATION BRUSH
Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
KateB: I personally like this brush for concealer application rather than foundation because the size is perfect for underneath the eye area, which will give you precise application.
This brush is ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
KateB: The buffing brush is very versatile and that’s why it’s one of my favourites. Great for applying foundation, blush, buffing out any hard edges/lines, and great for powder as well. Whether you are using a cream or powder product the results are flawless every time.
Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
KateB: The contour brush is a great size for precise placement and application. It will really define the cheekbones without having to use a lot of product. I also love it for highlighting with a cream product, again it will evenly and lightly spread the product.
Beauty by the B Reviews Real Techniques Brushes…
KateB: I am absolutely in love with these brushes and cannot wait to add more to my personal collection, as well as a full-set for my freelance makeup kit. These brushes are super easy to use, extremely soft and most importantly deliver the results that I need and that I’m looking for. I would recommend the real technique brushes to everyone as they are really and truly great brushes at an amazing price point.
AldonaB: When Kate told me about the Real Techniques Brushes, not only did I have a portion of her Christmas gift figured out, I also knew that these were a product that I also wanted to try for myself.
My favourite by far is the buffing brush, as I found that it spread the product exactly right and feels really amazing on the face. The fact that the brushes have the capacity to be stored upright is certainly an added bonus, as is the lovely case the brushes come in. Love!